In less than 2 weeks, the country’s top media and marketing minds will be making a big impact at this year’s highly-anticipated Integrated Marketing Communication Conference taking place on the 15 & 16 October at the Hilton Hotel in Sandton Johannesburg.
As a marketing professional, its becoming more challenging to retain and acquire customers, all in the while gaining competitive advantage in this ever-changing marketing sphere. The proliferation of channels and available information makes it hard to focus on, understand and keep track of where true opportunities lie, and it is with this understanding that the 4th Annual IMC Conference has been designed.
With an impressive guest speaker and workshop line-up that include some of the biggest names in the business, this 2-day conference is not only guaranteed to cover all aspects of marketing, media and communication, but delegates will have the opportunity to pre-select the workshops they want to attend, as well as ask questions prior to the conference via #IMCQUESTION to ensure they get the most out of their conference experience.
The eight keynotes, with two dual presentations, hosted by top agency leaders include:
• International Speaker Joshua-Michéle Ross (Fleishman Hillard Europe) | Digital Good to Great – Communications strategy for a Connected World
• Melissa Attree (Cerebra) | The shift from social platforms to social ideas
• Abey Mokgwatsane (Ogilvy) and Andrea Quaye (Carling Black Label) | How an integrated marketing solution created breakthrough for Carling Black Label
• Melanie Minnaar (Multiplicity) | Disintegration & Hyper-Specialisation
• Mike Silver (Stretch Experiential) and Suhayl Limbada (Gum at Kraft) | Experiential Marketing: a client and their agency
• Mike Joubert (Brandsrock) | Brands: More Art, Less Science
• Ben Wagner (NATIVE) | The value of building shared value
Also joining this esteemed list of keynote speakers is IBM Growth Market’s Executive and international speaker, Brian Remington. An expert in enterprise marketing, Brian is currently responsible for the marketing of IBM’s enterprise marketing software solutions across Asia Pacific, Central Europe, Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
The IMC Conference is also proud to announce that Kulula.com, one of South Africa’s premier affordable airlines, is joining the sponsorship list as exclusive flight sponsors.
The IMC Conference is the perfect platform to gain practical insight into marketing trends affecting both the international and local industries, from the most creative minds in the field.