ITNewsAfrica has partnered with The Innovation Hub, Africa’s first internationally accredited Science Park and a full member of the International Association of Science Parks, to host the continent’s premier technology-focused demo conference: the Annual Tech Demo Africa Conference.
This industry-led event is scheduled to take place on 21 & 22 May at The Innovation Hub, Pretoria, South Africa.
Following last year’s event, a number of priority issues were raised by solution providers, IT leaders and strategic partners alike. Tech Demo Africa 2013 will address a number of these key themes. The conference will facilitate panel discussions on topical issues in the industry such as Enterprise mobility, BYOD, Security, Big Data and Cloud, with solution providers showcasing practical solutions to IT’s most complex challenges.
Confirmed panelists for this year’s event include:
- Dr. Gaurav Pradhan, Group CIO, TimeTunnel Consulting Pty Ltd.
- Rabelani Dagada, President of the Computer Society of South Africa
- Rodney de Koch, CIO, South Africa’s Department of International Relations and Cooperation
- McLean Sibanda, CEO, Innovation Hub- South Africa
- Hugh Dalton, CEO, Edulabs Global
- Julian Pienaar, Technical Solutions Advocate, Lenovo South Africa
- Khanyisa Malabi, CEO, New Leaf Partners
- Kevin Dherman, Product Development Manager, Syspro
- Stafford Masie, CEO of Thumbzup and former CEO of Google South Africa
- Liam Terblanche, CIO of Accsys
Last year Tech Demo Africa established a firm following amongst ICT industry leaders with the likes of Adobe, Britehouse, inMobi, Interactive Intelligence, Mobile Monday, Motorola, Samsung and Telkom SA all participating.
If you would like to register your place at this event email email@example.com or visit www.techdemoafrica.com.